mercoledì 16 maggio 2012

scaletta completa



1     SILENCE

2     RIO

3     BRICK IN THE WALL

4     SATISFACTION

5     IBIZA

6     RAIN

7     BALLANDO SUL MANDO

8     BRAVA

9     BASTA POCO



10  i wanna rock'n'roll all night (Kiss)

11 save a prayer (Duran Duran)

12 take on me (reel big fish)

13 you spin me round (Dead or Alive)

14 friday i'm in love (Dryden Mitchell)

15 mama mia (Abba)???

16 want you to want me (letters to cleo)

17 Should I Stay Or Should I Go (The Clash)

18 Iron&wine Flightless Bird, American Mouth (Wedding Version)

19 David Bowie - Modern Love

2 commenti:

Anaffana Club ha detto...

Ok Max, grazie per l'aggiornamento...Inserirei anche Play The Game in LA. Pag. Gigi? Toc? Golg.

Anaffana Club ha detto...

ma come mai c'è dentro mama mia degli abba?
e degli oasis non facciamo un cazzo?
s.l.